BREAK FREE: 10 DAYs SHAMANIC AND TANTRIC YOGA RETREAT
DURATION : 10 Days
12th -21st August
9th – 18th September
COST : Starting from $1690 ( minimum of 5 people)
- Shared room: US$1,690 per person (max 3 people)
- Double room: US$ 1,890 per person
- Single room: US$ 2,090 per person
- 1 day trip to Machu Picchu can be organized before or after the retreat at an additional cost.
Contact us for more information.
BREAK FREE 10-day Shamanic and Tantric Yoga Retreat
Sacred Valley of the Incas, Peru
Shamanic Healing is a Journey. It involves stepping out of our habitual roles, our conventional scripts and improvising a dancing path. – Gabrielle Roth
Do you feel like something is missing in your life but you don’t know what it is?
Do you ever wonder if there is something else? Do you ask yourself: Is this it? Is this life?
Do you feel stuck and unfullfilled?
Do you need that little extra “something” to make the changes you feel you need?
This year you have the opportunity to break free from old patterns and take the first step towards leading your life in a whole new direction in the magical mountains of the Sacred Valley of the Incas of Peru.
We will be guiding you through a journey into your self-empowerment with the help of master plants and shamanic rituals, that will bring your awareness to the next level and give you the strength to make the necessary changes in your life.
With the help of ancient Tantric teachings and Mindfulness yoga practices you will ground in the here and now and find a healthy way of relating to others and your own sexuality.
You will also:
– Re-inhabit your body as the vehicle of your creativity.
– Remember how to exercise your personal power in a healthy way.
– Find alternative ways of living your life.
– Allow your mind to become your ally in your self-development process.
– Open yourself to receiving healing insights through Master Plants.
– Experience the powerful clearing and cleansing process of shamanic ceremonies.
– Immerse yourself in the local culture by spending two days at the beautiful Pacchanta community.
– Visit the ancestral Q’ero culture and attend a traditional offering at a sacred lake.
– Enjoy the local hot springs and get a coca leaf reading.
– Trek, dance, sing, sweat, breathe, meditate & heal
ABOUT OUR TOOLS: Shamanism, Tantra & Mindfulness Yoga
Shamanism reminds us that the spirit is an essential part of the bigger picture.
It connects us to the elements, our roots, our ancestors, our guides and protectors, the most simple but essential things that exist all around us and that we forget in the daily city life.
Our intentions become clearer and stronger when the power of ritual is involved. Ritual is the way we connect to the divine matrix. It’s a rite of passage, the way we tell the world that we are ready to take the next step in our spiritual evolution.
Tantra helps us relate from a place of embodied consciousness.
Learning how to honor our body and handle our energy enables us to be joyful, thrive and share love with all else.
The more modern neotantric teachings focus on harnessing our most powerful creative force: the sexual energy.
This energy helps us create the most amazingly complex miracle in human life: another life. But not only babies are creations, so are projects, arts & crafts, how we choose to dress and express ourselves.
Master plants use our sexual energy to convey messages to us and it is important to learn how to honor, cultivate and handle it.
Why Mindfulness Yoga?
Mindfulness helps us take responsibility of our inner world.
Mindfulness is a tool that helps us become aware of our mental attitudes and cultivate healthier ones that will help us navigate through life with more ease and freedom of choice.
The ego is not our enemy. Without it we wouldn’t bother to relate and co-create things bigger than ourselves. That is why it is important to acknowledge it and learn how to handle our inner experience.
Mindfulness Yoga comes from Thich Nhat Hanh’s Mindfulness teachings and involves meditation, body consciousness and gentle asanas. It helps us to practice how it is to feel good in the body so we can take it to our daily life. A calm body is a calm mind and viceversa.
You have felt the call of Ayahuasca and/or other Plant Medicines and you’re searching for a safe and conscious environment to do it.
You always wanted to visit Peru and the magical sites in the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
You love exploring sound, movement and breath.
You would like to stop looking outside yourself for validation, love or direction, and be complete unto yourself.
You are looking to explore and understand your own patterns and self-restrictions while opening up towards acceptance, self-love, ease, and devotion to loving relationships.
You would like to combine personal development workshops with hiking, exploring the local culture and being in nature.
The retreat will be in English, but we do also speak Spanish and Italian, and are happy to assist and stimulate our minds with the respective languages.
For additional information on the sacred plants we will be working with, please visit our information section or click on the following links:
- Daily mindfulness yoga
- 1 San Pedro ceremony and hike to a beautiful lake in the Sacred Valley
- 4 tantric workshops
- 1 Ayahuasca ceremony
1 visit to the ancestral community in Pacchanta and despacho ceremony (sacred offering) with a Q’ero Maestro
- 1 day relax at hot springs
- 1 Temazcal (sweat lodge) ceremony
- 1 guided tour of the Inca site above Pisaq in the Sacred Valley
- 1 cacao ceremony and healing dance
- 1 cacao and kirtan ceremony
- 9 nights accommodation, transportation and exquisite vegetarian meals
MACHU PICCHU: If you are interested in visiting Machu Picchu, we are happy to organize your guided tour to this magnificent Inca site prior or after the retreat (consider that you should add one more day)
- Contact us for more information.
- Airport pick up
- Arrival & Lunch
- Intro – Mindfulness, Tantra & Shamanism.
- Mooladhara Workshop: Inner Child & Trust. Beliefs & Safety.
- Mindfulness Yoga
- Self-Identity & Self-Care. Consent & Boundaries
- Cacao & Kirtan (Mantra singing).
- Light Dinner
- Introduction to Master Plant San Pedro. Shiva Energy. The Sacred Masculine
- Fullday gentle hike at the magical lake Kinsaccocha and San Pedro ceremony.
- Remembering our Inner Power. Emotions & Habits.
- Rapé Meditation.
- Dinner at a local family’s house.
- Sweatlodge (Temazcal Ceremony): Self-Compassion
- Free Afternoon
- Optional: Heart Chakra Dynamic Meditation
- Sharing Circle: San Pedro
- Early Breakfast
- Hike to Pisac Ruins
- Daka-Dakini Ritual:
- Healing Sexuality through Breathwork & Vishuddha
- Mindfulness Yoga
- Introduction to Master Plant Ayahuasca. Shakti Energy. The Sacred Feminine.
- Optional Light Lunch & Rest
- Pre-Ceremony Ajna Meditation
- Ayahuasca Ceremony
- Cacao Ceremony Brunch & Healing Dance: Re-Connecting with All
- Ayahuasca Sharing Circle
- Early Breakfast
- Departure to Pacchanta community, at the feet of Mountain Ausangate.
- Coca Reading with Q’ero Maestro
- Free afternoon at the local Hot Springs
- Early breakfast
- Gentle 2-3h trek to the sacred lakes of Azul Cocha, Otorongo Cocha and Ancash Cocha. Traditional Offering dedicated to Pachamama (Mother Earth) at the pristine Lake Otorongo as practiced by the Q’ero people for centuries.
- Lunch at Pacchanta
- Final sharing circle around fire
- Departure from Ausangate to Cusco
- Check out / transportation to the airport